Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day #4

Our current weather.  Believe it or not, it has warmed up.  Temps will be going down tonight.  It will be
 -20 by this weekend!

Outside my window---after 6.5" of snow and still snowing!

The wind is beginning to pick up, which is expected to become a problem.  MANY schools in the area are closed for the day including ours.  Those that didn't close are now closing early in anticipation of the winds and reduced visibility.

On my lap--I WILL finish this hand quilting and get the binding on so I can finish it.



At my feet--Cuddles.  This may be her first appearance on my blog.  She doesn't spend much time in the house--mostly when we have extreme temperatures like we're having lately and when it's REALLY hot in the summer.

My brother and SIL are on their way here, so I will do a little baking--soup's already on.  And what will you do today?




3 comments:

Aunt Ruth said...

Glad to see you finally put Cuddles in the house during the cold weather. I spent the cold day in Amarillo with my two sisters.

Anonymous said...

I found you through Coleen's this morning. The Chicken Cordon Bleu looks great!
I became a follower of your blog, too. :-) Have a great weekend.
~jeanette

Trilby said...

I spent the day doing housework. Laundry, ran the dishwasher, cooking, etc. At least we have days built in for inclement weather!