Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Little Bit of Sewing and A Lot of Fun!

Last week I worked on a table runner for my sister.  It was hard for me to pick out the fabrics because I didn't have her exact wall color in my head, and because her color is kind of a burnt orange.  Orange is not one of my favorite colors.  I hope I chose well.

I tried to hide my stitched on the binding so she can use both sides.


I also whipped up a few of these:

More Teepee Peepees for changing little boys.
I also spent some time with Chance as they spent the night with us and then we baby-sat while they went car shopping.  He is such a happy little guy!


Saturday we all gathered to celebrate the upcoming birth of our fifth grandchild.  This baby shower was girls only to start and then the guys joined us for a late lunch later.
Trina, our Mom to Be

Mom and Dad to Be practicing with Chance!

Our three pregnant ladies posed for me.

Daughter, Trina--due March 2nd, Niece,  Brittany--due June 24th, Daughter, Tasha--due July 14th
All in all, we had a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Kath said...

The runner looks awesome on my oak kitchen table!