Friday, April 16, 2010

Awesome Asparagus!!

Well, you may have noticed I haven't joined Colleen's Recipe Swap lately.  That's because I haven't been cooking much.  Or at least much that's worthy of sharing!  Check out the other recipes here.

I'm really not an asparagus lover, but my husband is.  So, I try to fix it for him.  We used to eat it cooked with some cheese on it until I came across this recipe, and now it's the only way we eat it!

*You'll notice this recipe is full of EXACT measurements!(not)  I'm sure you can figure it out.

You'll need asparagus, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
Yes, some of it looks a little scrawny, but it's sure nice to have it in my garden!  Preheat the oven to 350. Then, wash the asparagus and cut off the ends if they are hard.  Lay out on a baking sheet and drizzle a Tblsp of olive oil on top.  Then sprinkle on Italian seasoning.  Toss to coat.  Bake for approximately 20 minutes.  Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and toss again.  
Eat and Enjoy!

2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

sounds yummy!

Laurie said...

As an asparagus hound, ours isn't up yet, this sounds soooo good!! Definitely going to try it!