Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tanner!

Happy Birthday, Tanner!
4/29/10

Tanner is our newest SIL.  I was thrilled when Trina told us she was dating a teacher.  It's so good to have another educator in the family.  We are going up to baby-sit with Grayson so they can go out to celebrate.  I hope you have a great day, Tanner!

I haven't completed much in the way of quilts, sewing, or crafts lately.  I did make two taggie blankets, but I didn't get a picture before they were gone.   I am working on two bags which I hope to complete this weekend.

We had an overnight visitor Friday night.  Here he is enjoying his bath.
We don't get to see CJ very often, so we had the opportunity to have him overnight.  Trilby and boys came down for pizza and he played with his cousins.
Saturday we visited Trina, Tanner, and Grayson.  Grayson wasn't much for playing with CJ, but Max and Marley sure liked him.  After a stop at Great Aunt Kathy and Great Uncle Dale's we took CJ home. We had a great time with him.

1 comment:

Trilby said...

The boys enjoyed playing with Chance! I know he enjoyed it too! We will have to do it again sometime for longer! I think he has the potential to be a hellion like my boys!! Love it! You can see the devilment in his eyes! And we loved the faces he makes! He was sure after the pizza that night!! Isn't he about ready for a trip to the ice cream place at the Res?? Grandpa is slacking in that responsiblity!! It is tradition for G-pa Bud to feed the boys their first ice cream!!!