Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Quilt for a Great Niece

We are headed to Texas soon for my niece's wedding.  It will be the first time we've had a chance to see my nephew's new daughter--Kadelynn Ann.  I made a coin quilt as our gift to her.  I used the pattern from Moda Bake Shop.  You can find it here.
I used fabric from my stash for the coins and white polka dots on white for the rest.

I straight line quilted in the colored sections and did flowers in the white. (With my photography skills I couldn't get the quilting and the dots to show at the same time!)

I like the look of the quilting on the back.
I'm anxious to see her.  I don't get much cuddle time with little girls!LOL

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Kim, I LOVE this quilt and LOVE the quilting! I'm in such awe of you and the projects you finish all the time! :)

Trina said...

After seeing this quilt in person, I love it!!