Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Purses

I have wanted to make a purse for a long time, so I decided to try it for Christmas.  I made four purses.  Three of them are the same pattern which is a little larger.  One is a small purse.
I showed the fabric for this one earlier on this post.
I made a small one for Tasha using the black and white---

And a larger one with pockets all around the outside, and of course some inside for Trina.


I showed the fabric for this one earlier on this post.  This one is for Trilby.  I adjusted the pattern to have longer straps for her.


And I showed this fabric earlier on this post.  This one is for Kerry.

I used a Simplicity pattern for the small purse and the pattern for the large purse came from the Moda Bake Shop here.  I enjoyed making these and plan to make one for ME next!!

3 comments:

Belinda said...

I REALLY like the blue one!!

Trina said...

People probalby can't tell how nice these are just by looking at the pictures. Mine was made really well. I'm impressed by the quality. Thank you!

Kerry said...

I am loving mine as a small diaper bag...plus it matches all of Chance's stuff!!