Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Questions


Christmas Questions


Christmas Questions

(1) What is your favorite Christmas movie? I have a list of movies I watch each Christmas, but my favorite is It's a Wonderful Life!


(2) What is your LEAST favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story.  I own it because my friend said I HAD to love it....I don't!

(3) What is your favorite Christmas Song? I'll Be Home for Christmas, Santa Baby, Christmas in Iowa, any Christmas song by Bing Crosby.....too many to choose a favorite!

(4) What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy?
I know all of the history of this song, and I know lots of people love it, but I don't like The Twelve Days of Christmas.

(5) What is your favorite Christmas drink? Wassail

(6) What is your favorite Christmas memory? Christmas at my Grandma's when I was a kid. I always helped her decorate and wrap gifts.  Each of the older grandchildren had a little part to recite, and then we had stacks of gifts to open.  The food was great, and all of my cousins were there... eventually 22 of them!

(7) What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas? All the gifts my kids gave/made when they were little.  They were so proud of them!

(8) What is the worst toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
I sometimes get gifts that do not have me in mind at all.  I don't want to name a gift and hurt someone's feelings!

(9) What do you LOVE about the holidays? I love the decorations, the music, and the food, but most of all I love it when all of my family is together.

(10) What annoys you about the holidays? SHOPPING!
(11) Do you prefer a star or an angel on top of a Christmas tree? Or something else? I have a lot of trees, some with a star, some with bows, some with nothing on top.  

(12) What is your favorite family recipe for Christmas? Everyone has a different favorite that I try to make, but mine would be fudge!

(13) Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime?  A Who!

(14) Christmas light displays - Love them or Hate them?
Love them! We have a great light display, and we always take a night and go to town to see the lights with the kids.

(15) Santa’s at the mall - Fun times or Creepy?
Santa was fun times until our third child was born.  She always hated Santa.  My first photo of her on his lap not crying was when she was about 18!  Now we have our own personal Santa--notice him on my couch with my grandson at the top of my blog.

(16) Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no?
I send them, but we receive fewer and fewer each year. :(

(17) What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion?
Family
(18) What is the worst thing about Christmas?Thinking about all of the people who can't enjoy the holiday because of health, finance, or other issues.  Wishing I could help them all when I can't.


(19) When do you put the tree up and take it down?
We try to put it up the day after Thanksgiving and when we take it down varies depending on if we have gatherings in January or not.

(20) Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your true love to give to you? The golden rings.

(21) Why do you think that Grandma got run over by a reindeer?
Grandma was distracted by Grandpa.

(22) Who is your favorite reindeer? Rudolph.  Ya gotta feel sorry for the poor guy, being made fun of was no fun.

(23) Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Of course!

(24) What is your favorite smell at Christmastime? cloves stuck in  oranges

(25) What would make you happy at Christmas this year? for all my family to be safe and happy.....


If you repost these questions, please let me know so I can visit and see your answers.








No comments: