Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Little Sewing

Besides final grades, report cards, curriculum mapper, and packing up my room for the summer I have been busy working on some things.  One thing I made recently was this ipad sleeve.
My friend, and former teaching partner, received her MA and one of her new "toys" is an ipad. So I thought she thought a gift was in order.  I was excited to be able to embroider her name in the left hand corner with my new sewing machine!  If you click on the photo twice you should be able to see it. I followed the tutorial I found at Moda Bake Shop.  Click HERE to go look at it.
I also sent off a new baby quilt to the quilter.  I have a couple of other projects I'll show you soon.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

How cute! Your did a fantastic job on it, look forward to more pictures of your projects, always so good!

Beth Swantz said...

I feel so honored! I made your blog!!! Actually my gift made your blog!!!
Thank you so much - I love it!!