Saturday, May 22, 2010

Spring Flowers

I love daisies of any kind.  These are in my yard.
Purple is my all-time favorite color, and you will see it in my flower beds frequently.

After a couple of years of weeding, weeding, and more weeding along with planting and replanting the flower bed along the south fence line is starting to look like something.
I always have to add a few annuals to add some color when the tulips and daffodils are done blooming.
I love impatiens.  These are purple, but I just couldn't get the color to show up well.
Laying among the flowers reading a good book.  How good is that!

What's growing in your yard?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I was going to post my first flowers, which are daisies! I love them, and they were also my grand mothers favorite flowers. Your beds look awesome Kim!