Monday, May 10, 2010

Bags

I've been working on some bags and I sent this one  to Mom for Mother's Day.
  It has a magnetic snap closure and pockets all around the outside.
There are also pockets on the inside for her cell phone and such.
This one is for my niece who wants to use it as a diaper bag.  I made it a little bigger than the purse size.
It also has pockets around the outside which will be handy for bottles, toys, and such.
The inside has two bigger pockets just right for all of that baby paraphernalia that you need when you have kids!

I've made quite a few of these and I'm sure I'll make more.  They are just the right size, sturdy, and cute! I used a pattern from Moda Bake Shop.  You can find the pattern here.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

SOOOOO cute!!!!

Laurie said...

I love them Kim, I went to the site to get the pictures, I have plenty of fabric just don't know the dimensions of the jelly roll fabric. Can you enlighten me? Thanks!!