Saturday, November 8, 2008

Simply Saturday

Whew!  What a busy week we had.  This  was a week full of conferences, appointments, and a birthday celebration.  Monday I had my last (for a while anyway) physical therapy appointment as my PT has suggested a new doctor, so PT is on hold until we see what he has to say.  Officially conferences were Wednesday evening, but I had to stay late Tuesday to prepare for them.  So there goes two evenings.  Thursday evening I helped celebrate a friend's birthday by going out for dinner. (Happy Birthday, Laura!)  Friday evening Trilby and Nate showed up to help me begin reorganizing my craft room.  With the remodeling we've been doing the past year most things have been boxed up and the craft room has been unused.  I also lost my storage as I had stored the fabric in my hutch which was moved to the new dining room.  So, today I just putzed around the house reorganizing things in the craft room. I had the washer humming the whole time as I rewashed a few of my antique chenille bedspreads and some antique doilies so I can use them. I did manage to sew some crocheted trim onto a pair of pillowcases I had embroidered a while ago.  This I did while I watched the last half of the Iowa vs. Penn State game!  What an exciting game!  Wouldn't you know I didn't go to it today!  So, it was simply Saturday.  Busy, but not too busy.  I didn't even leave the house.  No photos today as I left my camera at school!

No comments: