Friday, January 7, 2011

Hot Crab Dip

I haven't posted a recipe for a while, so I thought I'd share this yummy snack recipe.  

Hot Crab Dip

1/2 lb. crab meat (I use imitation most of the time)           1 1/4 t. worcestershire sauce
8 oz. cream cheese                                                                        1/2 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 c. sour cream                                                                              pinch of garlic salt
2 T. mayonnaise                                                                                  1 T. lemon juice
                2 T. grated cheddar cheese  

Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard until smooth.  Add enough milk until creamy for dipping.  Stir in 2 T. cheese and add crab meat.  Pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.  Serves 10-12.
YUM!!
                   I've linked to The Grocery Cart Challenge.  Check out some of the other great recipes!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the imitation crab meat, and this is so making my mouth water Kim! Thanks for sharing!!