Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bow Tie Quilt

In my collection of quilts I have this bow tie quilt which we purchased at an auction.  It hangs in our downstairs bedroom/playroom.
  Looking at this photo makes me realize how I need to do some decorating on that shelf!  The bedroom has purple walls and I don't have many quilts with purple or lavender in them.  This quilt does have some in it, so it goes well in the room.
Each square is a bow tie with two white corners.
And four squares leaves a circle in the middle.

And of course it is hand quilted. I love a quilt that is in perfect condition. I'm guessing it was made in the 30's, but I don't really know.  Can anybody help me?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

No idea Kim, but this quilt is so beautiful. What a treasured possession.

Anonymous said...

hope this book aids you within your planning Wayne; also verify out the SMARTER principle when you
find yourself placing your targets with each other, I reside by it
and it performs helping you accomplish your

my weblog free weight loss smoothies

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the publish.Significantly thanks once more.



My web site best spray for premature ejaculation in india **