Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Yes, it's been a long time since I have posted. Anyone who is a teacher knows that the end of the year gets crazy!! Report cards, class lists, end of the year books to make, cums to fill out, reading folders to complete, ITBS forms to update, etc. etc. And to top it off I have moved rooms. Yes, it's just to the other side of the curtain, but to go through eight years of accumulation plus the twelve years of second grade stuff I moved earlier, well, it took a while.

I know I have a giveaway to draw for, but I'm going to be away from the computer for a few days again. I'll be back in the swing of it next week and will begin to blog regularly after that. In the meantime, check out my daughter and son-in-law's blog that they have just started: http://ttroos.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

simple~needs said...

love the new blog look! i also got my swap goodies!! love them all!! thank you so much!!!