Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!!

WHEW!! What a busy month! Well, report cards are done, cums completed, kids passed on to the next grade, and I've moved all of my stuff to my new room. We celebrated the end of the year with a pool party for all of the kids and a dinner party at Carlo's for all of the staff. So, we're officially done until August!

Bud and I left EARLY Friday morning for Washington, D. C. for a vacation. We had a great time and got home late last night. I will be posting about it later. First I have things to catch up on--clothes to wash, garden and flower beds to weed, house to dust, yard to mow, groceries to buy, birthday gifts to buy, and a birthday cake to make. Plus, I need to get back on my exercise schedule.

But for now, I'm procrastinating! I haven't looked at blogs in weeks, nor have I just relaxed for a while.

I've picked a winner for my giveaway. It was not very scientific, but since it's been hanging in cyberspace for so long I just wanted to get this decision done! There were seven people who posted to win. So, I called Trilby to ask her to choose a number between 1 & 7, but she was otherwise occupied! Bud was next on the list and he choose #6. So that means that Kim at http://simple-needs.blogspot.com/ is the winner!! Kim was my Porch Swap partner--my first swap. So, Kim, I will be contacting you to discuss the colors you'd like for your apron!

That's it for now.......

2 comments:

Trina said...

Wow! Glad to see you finally posted again. Can't wait to see all the pictures from your trip.

bets said...

shucks! I've been hoping it was me...
oh well!
B