Sunday, July 29, 2012

On My Design Board

I have been doing a little sewing the past week. Here's what is on my design board right now.


That's not the whole board, but it's all I could get! I actually started on this quite some time ago. It is a block of the month using Thangles. I blogged about it two, yes, 2 years ago!!! With all of my sewing machine troubles and Christmas they were put on the back burner. The fabric is civil war reproductions. This photo makes it look yellow.


This is more true to color.


This one is for me. It's hard to tell, but it has purple in it. My favorite color!
It has twelve different blocks, but part way through I decided to make two of each.


My goal is to get this done before school starts! Wish me luck!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Mary and Wilbur Litwiller said...

I like it. You must come see me. Beth will arrange soon.

Laurie said...

It's going to be beautiful Kim, looking forward to seeing the finished quilt before school! Good luck!!