Saturday, February 18, 2012

MIA

ME THE LAST TWO WEEKS!


Work--Sleep--Work, that's about all I have done for the past two weeks. I did stay home one day last week and thought I was on the mend. But last weekend I slept and slept and slept! By Tuesday this week I couldn't take it any longer, and I went to the doctor. After declaring a raging sinus infection/virus, she sent me home with a Z-PAC. That led to stomach issues in addition to the headache, stuffy nose, and achy body I already had! I stayed home Wed., went in Thurs. for half a day, and spent the rest of the week in bed. This morning I finally feel like I've turned a corner.

Now I need to catch up on some posts!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Josie McRazie said...

Cyber hugs!! (but not real ones as I do not want what you have!!) Hope you swing back soon!!