Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Fun!

We attended the annual butchering session at my sister's place the beginning of February.  I volunteered for baby-sitting duty, so I was inside with the youngest kids all day.
Three of them are my grandchildren and two of them are my sister's grandchildren.  They had a great time playing together all day!
  Dakota is two weeks older than Clara, and she declared Clara to be the "baby"!!  She really wanted to take care of Clara all day, but Clara was having none of that!

The guys really enjoy butchering, and I love knowing we have our own meat--something you can't be sure of when it goes to the locker.  I had the best job inside with the kids!

1 comment:

Josie McRazie said...

I sure would not want to be the one out there doing the butchering! I'll stay inside with the kkiddos thanks! LOL