Monday, June 20, 2011

1600 Jelly Roll Quilt

For Trina and anyone else who thought I was talking about food in this post---Jelly Rolls are collections of 2.5" x 44" strips of fabric. Jelly Rolls typically include 40 strips of fabric but can vary.
A year ago I purchased a jelly roll of Strawberry Lemonade by Me and My Sisters for Moda.  You can read about it here.  I loved the cheery fabric, but couldn't really decide what to do with it.  

While reading some blogs the other day I happened upon this Jelly Roll 1600 Quilt in someone's post.  I knew right away that was what I wanted to do with this jelly roll.  It was quick and easy.
I'm home alone with no quilt holder, so I have to show you this quilt top in two photos.

Take a look at the video showing how to make it  HERE.
Now, to get it quilted!

No comments: