Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Table Topper

I've had this pattern since last summer, but it just hasn't been on the list until now.
I wanted a table runner that had Easter/Spring colors in it to replace my blue/white one.
So I made the Scrappy Stars table runner on the right. 
I just dug through my fabric and made a truly scrappy table runner.
(Why do I always see mistakes when I look at photos when I thought it looked fine before?)
It looks nice on the table with a dish of Easter Eggs.
I'll count this as finish #5 for my 11 in '11 challenge.  You can see my other projects here.

3 comments:

Trilby said...

I think it looks very nice. You are a perfectionist. You should be proud of the fact that you finished it and thankful for the fact that you can do that type of thing. You should also be thankful that you have the physical ability to be able to do it as in the eyesight, the dexterity in you fingers etc. It you aren't happy with it I would be happy to display it on my kitchen table. :)

Terry said...

Nice runner! I've done a few like that and they were so easy to do! :0)

Anonymous said...

Very intereresting reading. thx

paxil