Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Little Christmas Sewing.

I have been doing a little sewing in between decorating for Christmas and of course, working! I finally finished a wall hanging today.


I used a charm pack and some additional cream fabric for the middle. I have wracked my brain, but I just can't remember the name of the charm pack!

I did some straight quilting inside each bulb and echoed around the hook.


On the outer edge I did some loopy free motion which I have just been practicing recently.


An d now it hangs on the wall right behind Santa!


Now to finish some other projects!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love it Kim! and I envy you! I have so much to finish before Christmas and it seems something important comes up and it's hard to get back in the groove! A Christmas stocking, gift scrapbook, a memory quilt are just 3 things I HAVE to have finished!!