Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Little Sewing, A Little Football, & A Little Camping

Our camping weekends will be coming to a close in just a few weeks, so we're trying to get in as much as we can. We sold our Iowa tickets today so Bud could fish and I could sew. Here's my view.


The window looks frosty, but it's not. Here's the view out the window.



It's a little chilly & breezy, but the sun is shining. I'm sewing and watching the game, (Thank you BTN) and I have a beautiful view. Bud is fishing and listening to the game. The chili is simmering in the crockpot. I'll be here for the next few hours.


Gotta love fall weekends!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Travis and Kerry said...

Chance had so much fun fishing with Grandpa on Sunday morning! Thanks for letting him stay with you.