Monday, March 5, 2012

A New Table Topper

If you read my blog regularly you will remember that in November we went to Dallas for the NASCAR race and stayed in the camper with my brother and sister-in-law.  As a thank you to my sister-in-law I made her  this table topper.  The pattern is quartered nines.
I used a Moda Charm Pack, but I can't remember the name of it!  And a Kona (some type of brown) for the border.  And I found a flowered fabric at JoAnn's that I liked to go with it for the border and back.  
















I free motion quilted the inside and the outer border.
It is quite large, but I forgot to measure it!  I hope Gay enjoys it.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I think it's perfect---she's sure to love it! :)

Josie McRazie said...

It looks warm and cozy!!! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

I do love it. It looks great on my kitchen table. The colors are so me. Thanks Kim