Friday, March 30, 2012

Family Time!

Since we are going to Texas for Easter we had our family celebration early.  We had everyone here except Mike who was home taking care of his sheep who are in the middle of lambing. We decided to keep it simple and let the kids off the hook for cooking this year.  So, I made all of the main dish, brownies, and cookies.  The local Amish bakery made the pies.  YUM!  I didn't even use all of the good dishes or put a centerpiece on the table.  And....we used paper napkins.  Yup, we were casual.
After dinner we had our usual Easter egg hunt.

Nate looked for his color--purple.
Grayson liked the chocolate as evidenced by his face!
Chance had his binoculars along for help spotting those eggs!
Clara was the resident "bag lady".
WELL, I CAN'T UPLOAD ANY MORE PHOTOS!! I'VE BEEN TRYING ALL WEEK, AND I JUST GET THE MESSAGE THAT MY PICASA ALBUM IS FULL, AND I NEED TO BUY MORE SPACE.  REALLY? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS USING A PICASA ALBUM.  CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS PROBLEM.

1 comment:

Josie McRazie said...

you know I got that message one day a few weeks ago. I stoped what I was doing and closed down (because no way am I going to pay for this) and when I came back to it later I had no problem! Wierd right!!!
Holla a hey to my Baby Brother when you get to TX!! I wish I was a stowaway in your luggage!! :)