Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Little Halloween Sewing

I've been doing a little Halloween sewing lately.  I started with this sweatshirt for Clara;
And here she is all smiles as she wears it.
If you noticed the difference in the neckline it's because her chubby little head wouldn't go through with the fru-fru around the neckline.  I had to put rick rack on and movie it lower.

I couldn't leave out the two little boys.
And I put a pumpkin on the back of theirs.
And here is Grayson wearing his.
It's not a great photo, but his daddy used his phone to send me the pic when they got it.

I love a quick creative challenge and finish!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Kim these are too too sweet!! How lucky these adorable little ones have such a talented gramma!

Mary and Wilbur Litwiller said...

You are such a great grandma.