Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Fall Weekend

What a beautiful fall weekend! The weather could not have been more perfect. We camped on the Mississippi with my sister.


Friday night we went in to Muscatine and ate at the Button Factory.



We had excellent food! It is a great historical building.

Saturday we headed out for Le Claire for the Apple Festival Days. We enjoyed going through the shops where we only made a couple of small purchases--some fabric, a quilt pattern, and popcorn. After that we ate lunch at The Filling Station in Davenport while we watched the Hawks lose to Penn State.

The colors were spectacular although it is hard to tell from my poor pictures!


It was a great relaxing weekend, and as usual the time to go home always comes too soon.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

So you came and stomped in my grounds! (I did tell you I live in Moline right, LOL) The weather has been VERY beautiful and I just cannot seem to come inside to do anything! I want to spend as much time as I can out there!! Glad to see that others are taking advantage of this lasting summer weather as well!!

The Hartsocks said...

The Button Factory = yummmmm! Billy and I went there on one of our first dates. :)

Travis and Kerry said...

What kind of popcorn did you get?? The popcorn shop is where our office used to be.