Sunday, July 17, 2011

Catch Up Time!

Time flies when you're having fun.......or when you are busy, busy, busy!!  The past couple of weeks we have been working hard in our basement which we have been trying to finish since last October.  We are bound and determined to complete it this month so we can move on to something else!  I will share photos when we are done.  I have to admit that my help is sporadic as I work, rest my feet, work, rest my feet, work....you get the picture!  Bud has done the bulk of the work without much help.

I've also spent time going to physical therapy for my foot that I had surgery on, and for the heel of my other foot which has tendonitis from heel spurs. (I'm falling apart, I tell ya!)  I've been wearing a boot some on the heel foot now.  I'm now told that I won't be 100% healed for a year!!!!  I'm still supposed to be on reduced activity.  But, the heel is what is really slowing me down because of pain.  I go back to the doc Monday so we'll see what he has to say.

Bud and I spent a couple of days in Des Moines.  He was at a conference and I visited fabric stores and craft stores.  We had a nice supper and saw a movie, so we did have a little relaxing time.

And, my mom and aunt are here from Texas to help paint Trilby's new house.  I was lucky enough to spend some time helping with that too.  In the heat, no less!!
Mom really did do a little more than sit in the chair in front of the fan with the dogs......she sat in the air conditioned camper with Grayson so Tanner could paint!!!  Tough jobs, but someone had to do them.  (she really has been a lot of help)

One Saturday while Bud and Travis worked at Trilby''s house, I had lunch with these three and their moms.


It's always nice to spend time with the kids and grandkids!

No comments: