Anyway, I had all of my squares and sashing done and began piecing it together. It just didn't fit well. I took it to school to have a friend look at it and she pointed out that the squares were 1/4 inch too big. (Thanks, Jenny) But it was November and I had Christmas things to make. So, I put it away until last week. It was then that I spent time with my seam ripper ripping apart two rows of squares and sashing. :(
It was my goal to finish it before I went back to school. I finished it Wednesday night and went back to school Thursday! Here it is ready to go off to be quilted.
A closer look at the colors.
This is one of the few things I've made just for myself. I can't wait to get it back from the quilter and hang it on my wall!