Sunday, July 7, 2013

Quilted Sleeping Bag for a Girl!

Clara turned three last week, so a birthday present was in order. I've been dying to use this:


It's "Happy" by Me and My Sister for Moda. It is truly happy, bright fabrics. Just so girly that I knew I would be using it for a girl at some point, so it was a perfect choice for a sleeping bag for Clara! I made one for Grayson for his birthday. You can see it here.


Again I used a pattern from Moda Bakeshop. I quilted loops all around.


And it folds up into a nice little package including the pillow.


Clara and her little friend climbed right in!


I hope she enjoys it for many years! Happy Birthday, Clara!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Laurie said...

This is so adorable Kim! I love the fabrics. It looks so professional!! the girls cuddled inside is too precious!