Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Few Christmas Photos

The Vicious Lumberjack!



Trilby, Mike, & boys


Trina, Tanner, & boys


Goofy Payton


Nate eating his Oreo while Grayson tries to get his. ( We played Minute to Win It games, and one was getting an Oreo off your forehead into your mouth with no hands!)



Kathy and Cael compete. Sorry Kathy! Too funny!



The always smiling Maddux!


Clara shows off her new crayon bag.


Nana and Chance enjoy some snuggle time with a good book.


Somehow Colby and Aela didn't make it into any of my pictures. :(
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What fun Kim! I love your Minute to Win it game! How awesome to all come together for such fun family time!! Did you play any other Minute games?

Unknown said...

I love the game photos!! So like Nate to skip the work and get the treat instead!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Stop by my website - 2013 Callaway golf balls