Monday, May 28, 2012

Family Fun Times!

We sent out a text yesterday inviting everyone to our house for dinner, and lo and behold, everyone showed up!! Maddox and Aela were a handful. LOL! He weighs 11lbs, and makes Aela look really tiny.


This group hung out in the pool----a term used loosely, as it is not the pool I want! Won't I look cute with my air mattress in there this summer?! Anyway, they had squirt guns, and I have to say I ended up quite wet without going into the pool!


Clara came late since she went home to nap.



Colby hung out on various laps throughout the day. Not sure if he settled on one!


I am exhausted, but it was a good time. We so enjoy spending time with the kids and grandkids! Thanks for spending time with us!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

What a great way to spend the weekend!!

Kath said...

Please forward a picture when you are lounging on the air mattress in that pool. :) Sounds like you had a great time.
Love
Kath