Monday, January 16, 2012

What Is It? X 2

As it happens, Tasha and Trina both had their ultrasounds scheduled for today--one at 3:00 and one at 4:00. Both were finding out what they were having, so we planned to meet for supper for the announcements.

Let's start with Trina since she is due first. Our informal poll was 7 for a boy and 6 for a girl.
She gave us each an envelope with a card inside. The front of the card looked like this:



The second page was this:



And the last page was this:


Yes, Grayson is getting a little brother!

The informal poll for Tasha was 9 for a girl and 4 for a boy. She gave me a card to read out loud and small gift bag.



This is what the card said:


This is what was in the bag:


Do you know what she's having?????



Yes, Clara will have to share her princess status with a little sister!!!

We couldn't be happier for them both! Congratulations Trina and Tanner and Tasha and Kyle!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Mary and Wilbur Litwiller said...

Congratulations grandma. I see another princess dresslet coming up.

Josie McRazie said...

I like the surprise of not knowing. The Mommy I watch for (one of them) is pregnant and surprised me with the fact that she is not going to find out! I could not have been happier! She said in life there are so few things anymore that are a true surprise and she only plans on two kids so this will be her last surprise! I had four and never found out what mine were either! But, I am very happy for you that you will be expecting two healthy, happy babies this year!!

Laurie said...

What a fun way to find out what your new grand babies are going to be! Congratulations Kim, to you and your family!!