Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Gratitude

Today I am grateful for good health care.  We live in an area where there is excellent medical care within minutes.  The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics is a teaching hospital.  They are on the cutting edge of many things.  The medical staff at there certainly helped us through a hard time in 1996.  And I spent two weeks there as outpatient last year, and I got very good care.  And Mercy Hospital is also a great hospital.  Three of my grandsons were born there and my family has had many outpatient and several inpatient procedures done there.  We have found a group of family practice doctors and PAs that we like.  In addition we have great allergists, gynecologists, dermatologists, opthamologists, and dentists.  Many people take this health care for granted.  Many people from around the state and country come to Iowa City for health care.  I thank God we were in this area when we really needed it!

No comments: