Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Sewing BFF!


Do you have a best friend that you really DON'T want to see? No???? Well, I do--when I'm sewing that is. I was introduced to this bff when I first started to sew. I knew she could be very helpful, but she usually only showed up when I was frustrated. I've had many over the years. You may know my bff as a..................








seam ripper!!

I've had Ms. Scarlet for MANY years. So many that I can no longer find the lid. Mrs. White is a new bff as she came with my new sewing machine.

Unfortunately I've spent waaaaaaay too much time with these two lately. The squares they are laying on are part of a quilt that I ripped apart! More on that another time.

After spending so much time together I'm hoping for a break. I don't need to be up close and personal with these two for a while.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yes Kim, I know what you mean! But I lost mine a long time ago, and have to get another one, using a needle and embroidery scissors is a real pain!

Anonymous said...

I learn a lonnng time a go seam ripper is a must to sew. EVERYONE DOES IT!

Anonymous said...

My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here aat net, but
I know I am getting familiarity all the time by reading such good
content.

Also visit myy weblog ... m88 asia